Sunday, April 6, 2014

PLN



I  think  the  value of having a Professional network is very important and very helpful for educators. Everyone has a story to share and an idea to develop. We can all learn from each other and help each other when we have a question or a dilemma. It is also helpful when you are looking for a position or you are moving into a new area. 
Sometimes, we make the mistake of joining too many networks and not being able to keep up with all of them.
The best thing is to find a couple where you feel comfortable and seem to find the ideas you are looking for and stick with those but one might need to try a few before you find the right one. 
Some offer some things that others don't. We have to figure out what we are looking for.
I am interested to try Digo, but have not done so yet.
I am using Twitter and Google+ with my students already, I am subscribed to the FLTeach list and by being part of the ACTFL sig that is considered a PLN I think. That is how I learned about this classRoad course.

No comments:

Post a Comment